Face & Body Waxing
Welcome to a professional, friendly, no-judgement zone for all your waxing needs! Whatever your hair removal preferences are, we strive to help you Live Confidently in your smooth skin.
You can count on the highest sanitary standards. No double dipping here!
Important: Waxing services cannot be performed if you are using Retin-A or Accutane. It is imperative that you tell your esthetician about any medication you are currently taking or have taken within three months. Waxing can cause adverse skin reactions.
- DO let us know of any reactions you have had in the past with waxing treatments
- DO use homecare products specifically designed for waxing
- DO leave plenty of time before “Special Occasions” to allow for any unforeseen circumstances (breakouts, irritation, etc.)
- DO schedule your next wax before you leave
- DON’T expose freshly waxed areas to extreme heat for 24 hours (sun, working out, hot yoga, tanning, etc.)
- DON’T apply deodorant for 24 hours
- DON’T wear tight-fitting clothing to your appointment
- DON’T forget your home care
- DON’T shave in between appointments